Wednesday, September 2, 2015

mmmmmm-Fooood :)

Food is good. I have always been a pretty good eater, and I mean that from two directions. First, I, as a young athlete, wanted to put good food in my body.( I loved to watch the Jack LaLaine Show as a very young kid, and actually had a chance to interview him for about an hour after I went into radio.)
As Jack espoused, and I believed,exercise was a key element to health and happiness and so I have always pushed my body, which has driven my appetite through the roof, craving healthy, nutritious food. So in my ongoing quest for a healthier lifestyle, this "good food" thing is really nothing new to me.

My job is to tell everyone else!

So please remember these two things: First, good or bad habits take humans exactly 21 days to establish. (a proven and personally substantiated fact.)Just pick something, put your mind to the grindstone for three weeks, then stop. See if it doesn't make you want it. And second, changing one, two, or even  "3 Green Things" in your life is much easier than you think, Since it will actually become habitual after only three weeks it becomes a healthy part of your life for good!





Remember what Jack told me, "Exercise is King, and Nutrition is Queen, together they make a beautiful kingdom."

What are your 3 Green Things?

No comments:

Post a Comment